It is that time a year again, Frostbite time!! It will be February 10 - 13.
Kick-off Party on Thursday, February 10, at the Harrison Moose Lodge from 5 - 8 p.m.
Friday Night Pub Crawl Join the Party! $20 to include Frostbite button for a ride. 4 stops to include The Harrison Moose, Tippy Canoe Bar & Grill, American Legion, and Long Lake Bar. The bus will start and end at the Harrison Moose Lodge! Spend up to 1 1/2 hour at each bar. We have 1 bus this year thanks to First Student Bus. Limited space. Copy of Valid ID Required
Golf on the Ice of Budd Lake
Saturday, February 12 Tee Time 1 p.m. Tournament Information:
- Each golfer MUST be wearing a Frostbite Winter Festival Button to participate.
- Beer Tent at the Budd Lake Power Docks! Opens at Noon.
- Day-of-Event Registration begins at noon at the Budd Lake Power Docks in Harrison, Michigan
- Pre-registration online at http://harrisonchamber.com/events.html
- Tournament duration is from 1:00pm to approximately 3:00pm
- FREE goody bags to the first 40 registered golfers!
- 2022 Theme of Frostbite - prize awarded to best decorated sled
- Tournament played on 2, 9-hole Courses
- 2 People Per Team; 8 People per Hole
- Each Team allowed 2 clubs (no woods)
- Scoring Format - best ball per team
- Walking Course (no mechanical vehicles)
- Winter Rules Apply & Judges Rules are FINAL
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes awarded
- Sorry, no refunds on registrations
Cornhole Tournament February 11 Held in the Moose Lodge (back room) • from 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Pre-register at the Harrison Chamber online at http://harrisonchamber.com/events.html. or in person.
Late registrations day of event at the Moose Lodge day of event from 5:30—6:30
Warm-up is at 5:30—6:30 pm, game starts promptly at 7:00 pm sharp.
If you are registered and unable to play your donation will not be refunded.
$50 per team donation for participation, no charge for spectators
50/50 Cash Pool
Each Team must bring your own Corn Hole Bags
FOOD - CASH BAR AVAILABLE ON SITE
FROSTBITE WINTER FESTIVAL
Saturday, February 12 Harrison Moose Lodge from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m
FROSTBITE WINTER FESTIVAL ICE FISHING TOURNAMENT FEBRUARY 13
Registration Form must be signed by Event Official (Must be signed to be valid) No refunds on Registration. For list of rules go to http://harrisonchamber.com/events.html and follow the Ice Fishing Tournament link.
Buttons on sale now at the following locations
Harrison Chamber of Commerce
Harrison City Hall
Harrison Do-It Lumber
Harrison Moose Lodge
Bob’s Party Store
Faber’s barber Shop
Save A Lot Food Store
Snow Snake Ski & Golf
Tippy Canoe Bar & Grill
Up North Coffee/Not So Shabby Gifts
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here